I’m the founder of Grow Your Mom Biz, a school that helps busy moms who own a small business (or are thinking of owning a small business) learn to apply the fundamentals of marketing to their businesses quickly.
I strive to help hard-working mompreneurs realize their potential without having to take endless courses that are confusing and too involved to ever finish. As the mother to two boys, I know how difficult it can be to find time to develop your business. However, there is GOOD NEWS; it can be done. I want to show you how. The bottom line is that I want YOU to BE SUCCESSFUL!
Who Needs Grow Your Mom Biz?
- Are you (or did you recently sign up to be) a consultant for an MLM? (Pampered Chef, Scentsy, BeachBody, doTERRA, Young Living, Origami Owl, LuLaRoe, Rodan & Fields, Younique, Usbourne, Norwex, Tupperware, Avon, Zyia, and Jamberry are ALL examples of MLMS. There are many more too!)
- Are you super crafty or a baker who sells her wares to friends, online, and/or at craft shows?
- Are you a small boutique owner, a service provider (like an accountant, salon owner, tutor, personal chef)?
- Do you know that you have customers out there for your products and/or services, but sometimes you have trouble connecting with them?
- Do you have limited time to learn, because you are a busy mom going in a million different directions all the time?
- Are you careful about the money that you spend and/or on a tight budget?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, Grow Your Mom Biz classes would be a good fit for you!
I will lead you through the journey to finding your confidence and to pursue your dreams of business success. I have spent my entire career in higher education both as an administrator and as an instructor. As an instructor, I know what works in online education; and as a business woman I know what you need to have a strong online presence. Best of all, as a mother, I know that you don’t have a minute to waste. I have created lessons that are jam-packed with information for you that won’t take long to get through. Long-story short, I’m here to help you! It’s what I do best. I’m looking forward to working with you!